Here are some writing tips for both beginner and long time writers.
1. Write what you would watch or read- if you yourself would enjoy your material, you can judge it better.
2. Have fun when writing- the more heart you put into it, the better it'll be
3. If you're working on a story, focus on making enjoyable and likable characters- if we don't want to follow your main character/characters, we can't get into the story
4. NEVER be lazy!- If you don't put 110% into your story or care about it, why should your reader?
5. NEVER pander to your audience- Take your reader or audience seriously. I don't care if you write for 5 year olds or 25 year olds, take them seriously. Your readers or watchers are not braindead idiots whom need stuff dumbed down. This is espically important w/ kids shows.
Smile Smile Smile and have a good day,